Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Through the Lense: Cardiff Bay


A couple of months a go, I bought a second hand camera off another blogger on a bit of a whim. Despite later convincing myself that this was a sound investment for my blog, I haven't used it since it got here. I think I was just a bit scared of realising that I may have just wasted a lot of money. This weekend my wonderful flatmate Victor had some friend's visiting from Spain so all we decided to take a day trip down to Cardiff Bay. It was the perfect opportunity to actually get my camera out and have a play, at last!
I've never done any form of photography before, unless all my experiences with selfies and instagram-ing food counts, but I thought I'd share some photos with you all. I've seen a few bloggers experimenting with different forms of photo diaries, so here's my attempt.

Note: These are unedited original photographs.















Hope you enjoyed this something different! If you have any tips or advice for budding photographers then please share! I really enjoyed taking snaps of everyone and playing around with the settings although it was very confusing and I must admit I was absolutely clueless as to what I was doing for the most part.
Anyhoo, till next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment