Saturday, 30 January 2016

E.L.F Haul



Today I received an order from e.l.f and thought I'd share my purchases with all you guys, as it's something I haven't really done before. It felt like my birthday this morning as I'd completely forgotten what I'd ordered and paid for way back in November. Yes, I ordered all these goodies practically 3 whole months ago, but that's not because of e.l.f, in fact they deserve some recognition for their wonderful customer care team. If you follow me on Twitter you may recall my tantrum over Royal Mail's mess up, as they sent my order back to sender after one failed delivery attempt without waiting the standard amount of time for me to reschedule. Unfortunately I didn't find this out until after I'd taken 2 days off to sit around at home all day waiting for my item when they'd assured me of it's arrival, even though it was probably half way back to America at that time. When I finally became privy to this information I contacted e.l.f and they understandingly rearranged to resend my order straight away, and offered to issue a refund if I no longer wanted it. Which made me a very happy bunny and allowed me to kinda forgive Royal Mail, more so as they actually did their job this time round!

So enough with the back story, what did I buy!?






I treated myself to e.l.f's Daily Hydration Moisturiser (£9), Ex-foliating Face Scrub (£7.50), Eye Shadow Primer in Blush (£4.50) and their Blemish Control Primer in Clear (£7.50). My total spend of £28.50 not only qualified for free delivery but also a FREE 'Ultimate Beauty Stash'. Talk about value for money! This stash included an e.l.f Studio Blush in Tickled Pink (£4.50), Contouring Kabuki Brush (£7.50), Baked Eye Shadow in Chocolate Dreams (£4.50), Lash Extending Mascara in Black (£4.50), Shimmer Lip Gloss in Believe (£3.00) and a Lip Kiss Balm in Smooch Spice which unfortunately I couldn't seem to find on their website so I can't tell you the value of that one. But hey, that's £24 plus a lip balm of free stuff! I'm going to be giving Fresh Faced February a go this year (look out for relevant posts on that!) so won't be using the majority of these products for a little while but when I do I'll try and put up some reviews for you all.
But my initial impression is that e.l.f provides a vast range of cruelty-free vegetarian make-up, skincare and beauty tools for incredibly low prices! My first time ordering from their website has been a pleasant experience and I hope the products live up to it.





If you enjoyed this post why not have a read of:

Dry January: Tea Over G&Ts    |     Cruelty Free vs. Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment